- Has anybody given you lots of money or gifts that you weren’t expecting?
- Has anybody said you owe them for things they have done for you even though you asked for nothing? Money, a place to stay, food, alcohol, drugs, love or friendship for example.
- Has anybody provided you with free drugs or alcohol?
- Have you been approached by a ‘new’ friend on the internet or in a chat-room who would like to meet you in person?
- Have you been asked to share pictures or videos of yourself with someone you don’t really know?
- Has anybody offered to take you on a free trip somewhere?
- Have you ever felt you needed to have sex or perform sexual acts to make new friends, fit in or keep your partner?
- Have you ever dated someone that is more than 5 years older than you?
- Has anyone in your family or that you know ever encouraged you to do something sexual that you felt uncomfortable with?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions you might want to talk to someone.